Room Use Ministries
The purpose of the Room Use Ministries are:
To oversee and assist with the care and general management of high-use areas (inside and out) in order to provide useful and pleasant areas for parish acivities.
Ministry Leader is Donna Wentzel
The Fellowship Hall team will oversee the following:
- Ordering of paper products and cleaning products for bathroom/kitchen and keeping supplies in stock for the various ministries in the church.
- In consultation with the kitchen ministry, keep a convenient area in the kitchen for large storage of those products (plates, napkins, paper towels, soap etc), to be available to those involved in the various ministries.
- Ministry team to oversee the hired crew that cleans the kitchen, fellowship hall and the 3 bathrooms.
- Organize the fellowship hall in such a way that it is free of clutter, and not a general drop off or storage area, thereby making it more usable to the parish and its members.
- It will be assumed that anything left in the fellowship hall will be considered church property and therefore subject to be used elsewhere, or not used at all, and removed. There will be a lost and found box for things left in sanctuary and fellowship hall which will be emptied once a month and donated to charity.
Ministry Leader is Keidi Lewis
Decorating Supply Room: